GHS 11i allows full function of your VHF 210i radio from a remote location. There are no complex components, just a simple design that includes soft keys, a 2 inch diagonal dot matrix display and a coiled cable that stretches from about 30 cm (1 ft) to nearly 1.5 m (5 ft).
A rotary/push knob for volume, squelch and channel selection makes it easy to use with a dedicated button for access to channels 16/9. All buttons and knobs resemble those of the VHF radio.
In addition, GHS 11i features a microphone that has intercom capabilities when connected to a speaker.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 15.4 x 4.0 cm
- Weight: 0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)
- Cable length: 30 cm coiled (1.5 m stretched)
- Compass safe distance: 66 cm (26 inches)
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in speaker mic: Yes
- 16/9 or 16+ channel button: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Operating temperature range: -15 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- Water rating: IPX7
- GHS 11
- Deck cable (10 metres)
- Mic hanger
- Mounting hardware