If there is more than one owner, you can add the details of the other owners(include name, full address and e-mail) in the comments field of the order, during the checkout process. We will request a copy of the passports/ID Cards of all owners.
You will be applying for a Certificate of Sea-Going Yacht in Poland recognised internationally.
There are many advantages with this certificate
- No boat inspections for lengths up to 24m
- No Maritime restrictions – You can fly the ship anywhere in the world
- Official Flag Registration with the Polish Authorities
- Registration takes about 4 weeks
- No yearly renewal fees – This will be a certificate for life
- Commercial use is also possible up to 12 persons on board (including crew)
The Polish yacht registration for vessels with up to 24 meters of length without any official survey will be issued to any citizen in the world or a EU based company (We will provide a legal representative and a Polish official address for you)
If you have missing documents, or in case you don’t have any documents from your boat, we can help you obtaining a registration. Contact us for a custom solution.
To request a Polish Flag Certificate (with or without MMSI) you need the following:
- Request the Polish Flag Certificate from our website. Even if you have some missing documents, you can send them later – this will speed up the translating process of the documents that you already have.
- Send us, by e-mail, the following scanned/photo documents:
- ID card/passport of owner(s) *
- Bill of sale or invoice or Agreement between Seller and Buyer (see example) *
- De-registration certificate, if the boat is currently registered. We can provide the registration deletion in the following countries: Belgium, Poland, The Netherlands (Dutch Light ICP), UK and Spain. **
- Copy of the CE certificate or Builder’s Certificate or any other document showing the dimensions of the vessel. (for example, the owner’s guide) ***
- If the boat has an engine, the document that proves the engine’s power (CE declaration, or a photo of nameplates on or the manufacturer’s manual) ***
** after we start the registration process we will need, at least, a copy of the de-registration request.
*** not mandatory, but it will help to speed up the registration process
We will send you a Provisional Polish Registration Certificate by e-mail, 3 days after we submit all your documents to the Polish authorities. Please allow 2-3 days for translation (included in our price). After 30 days, we will send you the original certificate, by post.
To request a MMSI Certificate (without boat registration) you need the following:
- Request the MMSI Certificate from our website and proceed with the payment.
We will send you the MMSI Certificate in 24h.
To become a dealer you need the following:
- Request a Dealer Account and proceed with the payment.
Still have questions?