If there is more than one owner, you can add the details of the other owners(include name, full address and e-mail) in the comments field of the order, during the checkout process. We will request a copy of the passports/ID Cards of all owners.
You will be applying for a Certificate of Sea-Going Yacht in Poland recognised internationally.
There are many advantages with this certificate
- No boat inspections for lengths up to 15m
- No Maritime restrictions – You can fly the ship anywhere in the world
- Official Flag Registration with the Polish Authorities
- Full Registration takes about 4 weeks (provisional certificate in 24h or 7 days)
- No yearly renewal fees – This will be a certificate for life
- Commercial use is also possible up to 12 persons on board (including crew)
If your boat length is above 15m, we can issue your flag certificate without inspection, but you will need one to operate the vessel. Boats with length above 15m require a “Safety Card”. For commercial use, an inspection conducted by the Polish authorities is required (an official will travel to your boat location). For boats with length above 15m that are for pleasure use can obtain a seaworthiness certificate issued locally by most countries.
The Polish yacht registration for vessels with up to 24 meters of length without any official survey will be issued to any citizen in the world or a EU based company (We will provide a legal representative and a Polish official address for you)