If you have missing documents, or in case you don’t have any documents from your boat, we can help you obtaining a registration. Contact us for a custom solution.
To request a Polish Flag Certificate (with or without MMSI) you need the following:
- Request the Polish Flag Certificate from our website. Even if you have some missing documents, you can send them later – this will speed up the translating process of the documents that you already have.
- Send us, by e-mail, the following scanned/photo documents:
- ID card/passport of owner(s) *
- Bill of sale or invoice or Agreement between Seller and Buyer (see example) *
- De-registration certificate, if the boat is currently registered. We can provide the registration deletion in the following countries: Belgium, Poland, The Netherlands (Dutch Light ICP), UK and Spain. **
- Copy of the CE certificate or Builder’s Certificate or any other document showing the dimensions of the vessel. (for example, the owner’s guide) ***
- If the boat has an engine, the document that proves the engine’s power (CE declaration, or a photo of nameplates on or the manufacturer’s manual) ***
** after we start the registration process we will need, at least, a copy of the de-registration request.
*** not mandatory, but it will help to speed up the registration process
We will send you a Provisional Polish Registration Certificate by e-mail, 3 days after we submit all your documents to the Polish authorities. Please allow 2-3 days for translation (included in our price). After 30 days, we will send you the original certificate, by post.
To request a MMSI Certificate (without boat registration) you need the following:
- Request the MMSI Certificate from our website and proceed with the payment.
We will send you the MMSI Certificate in 24h.
To become a dealer you need the following:
- Request a Dealer Account and proceed with the payment.
Still have questions?