Portable, rugged, water-resistant marine stereo system
- Engineered for adventure with rugged, water-resistant floating product design
- 40W speaker system with class-D amplifier, digital signal processing and passive bass radiator that delivers incredible full-range sound
- Music sources include Bluetooth audio streaming, AM/FM radio tuner, USB playback
- Power bank charging for your smart devices via the USB port for when your adventure takes you miles away from a charge
- Wireless control from your Garmin smartwatch or smartphone via the FUSION-Link Lite app
- 20-hour battery life at regular listening conditions
The award-winning StereoActive marine stereo system combines world-class industrial design, high-quality music reproduction, intelligent functionality and an extensive feature set that has resulted in a rugged, portable stereo that’s prepared for anything. StereoActive is designed for the challenge of life on the water and engineered to deliver crystal-clear audio that enhances any activity. With an extensive range of music sources including AM/FM radio tuner, Weatherband, Bluetooth wireless technology and USB MP3 playback let StereoActive provide the soundtrack to your next adventure.
Engineered for a life of adventure
StereoActive is a portable, rugged floating marine stereo system (water-rated to IPX7) that is engineered for a life of adventure. Whether you’re boating, paddle boarding, camping or around the pool, the StereoActive system is made to be used 365 days a year and is prepared for anything.
The music possibilities are endless
Stream audio via Bluetooth from your preferred music services such as Pandora or Spotify or tune in to the game or your favourite radio show via the built-in AM or FM radio or use the built-in USB port to play back your own personal collection from a compatible smartphone or USB memory stick.
Unprecedented audio reproduction
Boasting a powerful 40W speaker system with custom 2.5″ speakers, a large bass radiator and digital signal processing, all driven from a class-D amplifier, StereoActive delivers unprecedented audio reproduction in any environment.
Long-lasting battery life with quick charge technology
Built-in dual rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 20 hours of play time and boast charging capabilities for your smartphone and tablet via the USB port for when your adventure takes you miles away from a charge.
Secure mounting, anywhere
The unique FUSION Puck mounting system enables quick, secure mounting of the StereoActive system to any boat, paddle board, kayak, whirlpool spa or even your 4 wheeler leaving you to enjoy your music rather than worrying about your stereo floating away. Be confident you can truly mount your StereoActive anywhere.
Garmin smartwatch control
By using the power of ANT+ wireless technology, our compatible smartwatches let you control StereoActive directly from your wrist. Track your pulse, paddle stroke or skip to your favourite song and turn it up to get in the zone for a new personal best. Simply download the free FUSION-Link Lite app from our Connect IQ store.
Smart app control
Wireless control of the StereoActive system is simple. Just download the free FUSION-Link app to your smartphone to enable Bluetooth control of StereoActive directly from your compatible smartphone. App functionality includes the ability to set tuner regions, scan stations, set presets, adjust volume and select your favourite music track.
Keep your valuables safe and sound
Need a place to protect your phone and car keys The ActiveSafe container (sold separately) is designed to keep your valuables safe and dry while you spend the day on the water.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- Sources: Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM/iPhone/Android
- Tuner: AM/FM (Japan, Australasia, Europe, USA)
- USB Format: FAT 32
- USB Audio Format: MP3 (Maximum 250 files per folder and 250 in the root director)
- Made for iPod and iPhone: Apple IAP2 Lightning connector products: iPhone 7/Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/Plus, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPod touch 5th/6th gen
- AOA Android Open Accessory: Android Open Source Protocol – list of devices coming soon
- Speaker size: 2 x 2.5″” custom design + passive radiator
- Amplifier output: Class-D/40 watts (2 x 20W stereo)
- Battery up to 20 hours: dual internal rechargeable high powered lithium ion cells provide up to 20 hours of use
- Charging requirements: 110~220 volt AC wall charger (supplied) or 12vdc 2a car charger (optional accessory) – charges within 3 hours
- Water resistance rating: IPx7/floats
- Chassis: Polycarbonate with TPE overmold
- FUSION-Link Remote app – Bluetooth control via Apple (Lightning connector products) and Android
- Garmin smartwatch app via ANT: Garmin smartwatches (v?voactive/HR, fnix 3/HR, tactix Bravo, quatix 3, D2 bravo) – Requires FUSION-Link app via Garmin Connect IQ Store
- Voice prompts: 12 unique multi-language voice prompts available for download. Languages available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
- Mounting: Standard FUSION puck mount supplied with screw, adhesive pad and puck protective cover for use when the StereoActive is not attached
- Dimensions: 236 mm x 82 mm x 139 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg