We took scanning sonar and made it Panoptix?
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait, and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 61 metres around your boat
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilises sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter1
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Panoptix LiveScope Forward? sonar
LiveScope Forward is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure, and fish swimming all around your boat ? up to 61 metres ? even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 thru-hull transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter1. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
1 Compatible with GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 series chartplotters and ECHOMAP? Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv chartplotter/sonar combo series
|Physical dimensions||GLS 10 sonar black box: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm; LVS32-TH transducer without fairing block: 24.4 x 4.6 x 13.7 cm; LVS32-TH transducer with fairing block: 24.4 x 8.6 x 20.6 cm|
|Weight||GLS 10 sonar black box: 2.0 kg; LVS32-TH transducer without fairing block: 2.0 kg; LVS32-TH transducer with fairing block: 2.3 kg|
|Transmit power||500 W|
|Garmin Marine Network? ports||1 (small connector)|
|Temperature range||GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15°C to 70°C; Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 Transducer: Operating: 0°C to 40°C|
Sonar features & specifications
|Frequencies supported||530 – 1,100 kHz|
|Maximum depth||Forward: 61 m|
|Power input||10 – 32 V|
|Power usage||21 W typical, 58 W max|
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 6.1 m
- Transducer number of pins: 21
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Thru-hull mount hardware
- Power cable
- 2 metre Garmin Marine Network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware