Affordable, Dedicated Wind Instrument
- Glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display lens avoids fogging
- Large, easy-to-read black digits on white or customisable background colours for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting conditions
- 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and close hauled wind
- NMEA 2000 network – one 'plug and play' connection for power and data. The first release won?t have ANT. This can be added later.
It's Easy to See the Data You Need
If you own a 20 to 40-foot sailing boat, then our GNX Wind marine instrument is an excellent choice to provide the accurate, reliable data you need to make confident decisions.
GNX Wind features a high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customisable backlight colours making it easy to see from nearly any angle and even at a distance. Background colours can be customised to nearly any colour preference to provide the contrast and visibility that work best in any lighting condition. It interfaces through the NMEA 2000 network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more. Auto-scroll feature rotates through screens for easy, hands-free operation. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customisable configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. Installs easily, either flush or flat mount. It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix 3 GPS marine smartwatch to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
Also available in a GNX Wired Sail Pack.
|Physical dimensions||110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33″ x 4.53″ x 1.18″)|
83 x 60 mm; 101.6 mm diagonal
(3.3? x 2.4?; 4.0? diagonal)
|Display type||Standard LCD, monochrome|
|Weight||230 g (8 oz)|
|Mounting options||Flat or Flush|
0.35 W (day); 0.4 W (night)
|Glass bonded display|
|Temperature range||From 5° to 158°F (from -15° to 70°C)|
|Compass-safe distance||209 mm (8.25 in.)|
- GNX Wind
- Trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Installation instructions