A perfect start to your new instrument network on board
- Includes GMI 20 marine instrument, gWind transducer and Airmar DST810 transducer
- GMI 20 instrument has a highly visible bright 4-inch colour glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- gWind transducer features 3-bladed propeller and twin-fin design
- DST810 thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data plus attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs
- Wireless connectivity to devices with Bluetooth technology enables DST810 calibration directly through Airmars Cast app
- Easy plug-and-play installation and integration with Garmin chartplotters via the NMEA 2000 network
A good start or complete pack
With a GMI Wired Start Pack 52, youll have all the equipment you need to know whats going on with the wind and the water. If youre looking to install more than just one instrument in your network, this is the perfect start pack to use. By using the NMEA 2000 network, its easy to expand with the number of instruments you want.
GMI 20 marine instrument
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100-plus marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4-inch colour display with extra-large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens on GMI 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high-contrast colour scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode colour scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll cycling between pages automatically without you having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous for sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customised for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network.
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
Airmar DST810 thru-hull smart transducer
DST810 combines precise depth, speed and temperature data with attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs which it provides to the NMEA 2000 network and GNX 20 instrument. This multisensor transducer can read depths to 330 feet, offers fast 5 Hz water speed signal output and has an operating frequency of 235 kHz with a fan-shaped beamwidth of 10 x 44 degrees. Additionally, wireless connectivity to devices with BLUETOOTH technology enables DST810 calibration directly through the Cast app from Airmar. Advanced speed calibration allows for calibration at multiple heel angles and speeds.
1 Requires additional heading sensor.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- gWind transducer
- GMI 20 marine instrument
- GND10 black box bridge
- Airmar DST810?thru-hull smart transducer
- 2 NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- 4 NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- NMEA 2000 terminators
- Mast cable with female connector (25 meters)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware