Auto-guided Navigation for Volva Penta Users
- Designed for Volvo Penta Inboard Performance Systems (IPS) and stern drive joystick systems
- Patented Shadow Drive™ technology keeps you in control even when relying upon autopilot
- Controlled using a GHC™ helm control unit and is compatible with the GHC remote and quatix? marine watch
- Up to 3 GHC units can be interfaced with a single GHP 10
- NMEA 2000? connectivity
The GHP 10V marine autopilot adds a whole new level of versatility to the Garmin marine line. Made specifically for use with Volvo Penta?s Inboard Performance Systems (IPS) and Sterndrive Joystick systems, the GHP 10V gives mariners an easy-to-use autopilot setup for auto-guided navigation.
Benefit from a Strong Partnership
The GHP 10V is the result of an extensive partnership between Garmin and Volvo Penta. This collaboration helped create a robust autopilot system designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. It’s confidence you can count on when you’re navigating the open waters.
Experience the Ease of Shadow Drive™ Technology
With the GHP 10V?s patented Shadow Drive™ technology, boaters will enjoy the security of knowing they maintain control even when relying upon the autopilot. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, allowing the helmsman to maneouvre the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when the helmsman holds a steady course.
Enjoy the Simple Interface & NMEA Connectivity
The GHP 10V is controlled using the GHC 10. This control unit communicates with the autopilot system via a NMEA 2000 bus, so autopilot heading data can easily be shared with other devices. The GHP 10V’s simple interface offers easy operation with intuitive controls. And up to three GHC 10 controllers can be interfaced with a single GHP 10V, allowing for autopilot capabilities in multiple stations on your boat.
The GHP 10V is compatible with version C3 and newer Volvo Penta EVC systems. Please contact Volvo Penta for information on upgrading older EVC systems.
- Dimensions: 3 19/32″ diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 16 ft (5 m)
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 2 (100 mA)
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 29/32″ × 1.0″ (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft (3.0 m)
Autopilot Gateway Specifications
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 5 1/8″” × 2 3/8″ x 1″ (130 mm × 60 mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: Less than 1 oz (28 g)
What’s in the box:
- GHC™ helm control unit
- Course Computer Unit
- Volvo IPS Gateway
- CCU/Gateway cable
- NMEA 2000 kit