Garmin Flush Mount Kit (GPSMAP 7×2 Series)
Do I need an Official Certificate for my boat? And why should I choose the Polish Flag?
Every yacht requires an Official Flag Registration. If you don’t have one, registering your boat with a Polish flag, brings you many advantages:
- No inspections for boats with a length of up to 24m
- No Maritime restrictions – You can fly the ship anywhere in the world
- Official Flag Registration with the Polish Authorities
- Registration can take as fast as one week
- No yearly renewal fees – This will be a certificate for life
- Commercial use is also possible up to 12 persons on board (including crew)
The Registration with the Polish Flag is available to any citizen in the world or a EU based company (We will provide a legal representative and a Polish official address for you)
Once we receive your order for a Boat Registration, we will need the following documentation:
- The new boat name, in case you want to change it.
- A document that proves the ownership – bill of sale, invoice, etc
- the document that proves the ship’s dimensions, hull’s material, producer, place of building, year, type of the vessel (ex. Bavaria or Sea Doo), category, maximal number of people allowed on it
- If the vessel has an engine, the document that proves the engine’s power (CE declaration, or a picture of nameplates on or the manufacturer’s manual)
- Copy of the cancelation of the previous registration (in case the boat has/had a previous registration)
- Copy of the CE certificate or Builder’s Certificate or any other document showing the dimensions of the vessel. (for example the owners guide)
- Copy of the owner’s passport or ID Card
This information can be submitted by replying to the order confirmation e-mail that you will receive.
After we receive your documentation, we will send you a pre-filled form that you need to sign and send back to us.
A scanned copy of the issued certificate will be sent to your e-mail and the original document sent by post.
Can I modify, change owners or delete an existing Polish Certificate?
Yes, you can make any changes. Check our certificate management options.
Can I request an insurance for my boat?
Yes, you can request a quote for the insurance of your boat.
Why do I need a MMSI Radio Licence for my boat?
All vessels carrying a fixed or portable radio require a MMSI Radio License. When applying for a MMSI Radio License, you will need to submit information about your vessel, like name, tonnage, port of registration, list of safety equipment onboard, etc.
I only have a VHF portable radio. Do I still need a MMSI Radio License?
All vessels carrying a portable radio require a Ship Portable Radio License. When applying for a MMSI Radio License, you will need to submit information about your vessel, like name, tonnage, port of registration, list of safety equipment onboard, etc.
Can I get a MMSI Radio License for any type of boat?
Yes, all the licenses we provide are issued by the Official Authorities and can accommodate any type of vessel.
Can I get a MMSI Radio License for any boat flag?
Yes, we will issue an international MMSI Certificate that you can use with any flag. Some countries will not issue MMSI certificates to foreigner boats, which not our case.
My boat is used commercially. Is your license valid for such operation?
Yes, all the licenses we provide are issued by the Official Authorities and are valid for both leisure and commercial operation.
Is this MMSI Radio License valid in my country?
Yes, all the licenses we provide are issued by the Official Authorities and are valid anywhere in the world.
Will I receive a paper MMSI Radio License?
All MMSI Radio Licenses issued by the Official Authorities are in PDF format. We will send you an e-mail with your License, that you should print and keep onboard of the vessel.
Can I change an existing MMSI Radio License?
Yes, as far as you have purchased your license from mmsi-radio.com, you can make any changes. Check our certificate management options.
I changed the name of the boat. Can I get a new MMSI Radio License for the new boat’s name?
Yes. If you purchased the License originally from mmsi-radio.com, we can amend the existing license for a fee of €99. If you have purchased the license from a different vendor, you need to apply to a new MMSI Radio License.
Do I need a MMSI?
If you have a DSC-radio or an AIS transponder you are required to have an MMSI. All our plans include a Radio License with the MMSI number.
What is a DSC-Radio?
At present time, all VHF Maritime radios have DSC (Digital Selective Calling). DSC is a standard for transmitting pre-defined digital messages via the medium-frequency (MF), high-frequency (HF) and very-high-frequency (VHF) maritime radio systems. It is a core part of the Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS).
What is a MMSI?
A Maritime Mobile Service Identity (MMSI) is a series of nine digits which are sent in digital form over a radio frequency channel in order to uniquely identify ship stations, ship earth stations, coast stations, coast earth stations, and group calls. These identities are formed in such a way that the identity or part thereof can be used by telephone and telex subscribers connected to the general telecommunications network to call ships automatically.
Is VAT included in the prices?
Yes. 23% VAT is included. We will deduct the VAT to all EU based companies with a registered EU VAT number. (Portuguese companies still need to pay the VAT)